“UNDERSTANDING CHILD ABUSE IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN CONTEXT”
* Child development;
* Understanding the 18 main forms of child abuse by:
– Defining each form;
– The legal position of each form;
– Facts & myths surrounding each form;
– The effects of each form;
– Identifying each form
* Understanding the offender of sexual and non-sexual child abuse;
* Disclosure and reporting of child abuse;
* Teaching children protective behaviors.
Details of the workshop:
Duration: 4 days
Included: Refreshments, Lunch, Attendance certificate and Training notes
CPD Points: In the process of accreditation
FEE: Request a customized quote below.